Monday, March 10, 2008

The Ultimate Blog Party!

Ultimate Blog Party 2008

Welcome to The Ultimate Blog Party hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom (they have great little daily devotionals too)!

I've been checking out other blogs friends that are partying as well so I thought I would join in!

The purpose of this great party is to meet other bloggers and to get your blog noticed. I thought, sure, why not?!

A little bit about myself?
  1. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 11 1/2 years.
  2. I started this blog as a way to help our families & friends keep in touch with us but sharing about my passion for Jesus is becoming more and more important!
  3. As of this summer, I will be closer to 40 than 30!
  4. I have two amazing children who keep life interesting.
  5. I am a child of God, continually striving to know Him better.
  6. I love photography, both taking pictures and looking at others' photography (can't afford to buy it yet!)
  7. I am a stay-at-home Mom and help take care of others' little ones.

That's just a little bit about me. Stick around and you'll get to know my family and I more!

3 comments:

Dee said...

Hey don't take your party hat off yet. Come on over to my blog party at http://ceomum.blogspot.com for the grand finale.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having a blog party! Hope you can swing by my place as well!

Anonymous said...

Nice meeting you! If you hop over to my party post, I have a book giveaway going on. You might enjoy it...it's by Christian author Cheryl Wyatt.