Well, we are now on holidays! Our daughter's sickness went away so we left Sunday morning - one day late.
Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to receive a comment on my blog that I had won one of the Canadian prizes from the "Ultimate Blog Party" gals! I totally wasn't expecting that to happen, especially when there were almost 1500 ladies who signed up! And to think I almost didn't sign up for the UBP! I guess it pays to experiment with change!
I will be sure to post a picture of the prize once it arrives (and we're home from holidays).
And I may even post a few pictures soon! Keep in touch! And Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake
3 days ago





2 comments:
How exciting about your win and also your daughter doing a lot better - yay!
Leane, Congrats to you! Hope everyone is feeling a little better today!
Post a Comment