Friday, March 14, 2008

This 'n That

My "TO DO" List:
  • Wash dishes
  • Vaccuum
  • Clean bathroom
  • Finish laundry
  • Pack
  • Charge camera battery
  • Make supper
  • Put gas in van
  • Go to bank
  • Clean out van

The more I think about it, the longer the list grows. Tomorrow isthe first day of our 2 week Spring Break and we are heading out for a one week holiday. We're going to spend the time with family. The kids are excited to see their Grandmas and Grandpas and cousins.

Jeremy and I are looking forward to getting away. It has been rather stressful these number of weeks and it will be good to have a change of scenery. Last night we had a meeting which was very helpful in breaking through some of the stress. We can leave with less weight on our shoulders, process some new information and be ready to continue things when we get back.

I have been amazed at God's timing in things over the couple months. This week of holidays that Jeremy booked at the beginning of this year is another example of how our seemingly insignificant decisions can actually be God's hand at work. God knew we'd need this time away, even back in January! He is so amazing!

We will have internet access while at my parents so I hope to do a post or two. If it doesn't work out, then I'll "see" you after Easter!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Pretty new blog look, Leanne!

I hope that you all have a wonderful and restful time with family. We'll see you when you get back!

Nadine said...

Hi there. It's nice to meet you.

Hope you have fun at all the parties. Please stop by for a visit.