
I am thankful for TRUTH.
The past several months have been full of soul searching, praying, reading my bible at great lengths, seeking discernment with friends and family. In all of this, I have been praying for truth; truth to be revealed, truth to be seen, truth to be accepted. Yesterday I prayed specifically asking God to reveal truth to me in any areas that I needed, that the areas would be made clear and that He would show me the steps I need to take to move forward.
I know that in asking this I am asking for more hard times (because change doesn't come easily), but I really sensed that this was my time to ask. Last night was our cell group (care group/small group) night. We are down to just us and one other couple at the moment. We were both lacking babysitters so we decided to switch spouses for the evening. I went to their place to meet with the wife and the husband came to our place to meet with Jeremy. "The wife" and myself had a wonderful time sharing and praying. Through our conversation, a couple things were revealed to me that God wants me to work on. It was so exciting because I had just prayed for this earlier in the morning!
So today I am thankful for God's TRUTH!
What are you thankful for today? Visit Iris and celebrate giving thanks!




5 comments:
Isn't God good? I am thankful that he is in control of my future and that I don't need to worry. He will do what is best. Luv Karen (sis)
If we seek for truth, we will find it. That's a prayer that has a guaranteed answer!
Answered prayer is such a great gift.
Answered prayer is most definitely something for which to be thankful... YEA!!
Have a great weekend!
That is so cool - God is on the move in you!
Post a Comment