As I mentioned earlier this week (here), Jeremy is doing a 12-day detox/cleansing program.
He started it Sunday at supper time and by bedtime he was already beginning to feel some effects. Monday he was feeling weak, had a headache, and his stomach was "doing its cleansing thing", to put it nicely! Even his voice sounded weak. By Tuesday his body was achy (especially his arms and back). He still had a bad headache and he was getting very familiar with the bathroom!
Curiosity got the better of Jeremy so he weighed himself this morning. So far he has lost about 6 lbs (I don't remember the exact numbers). I talked to him a little bit ago and his voice is sounding like it has a bit more energy. He is still a frequent visitor to "the little boys' room" but the achy, nauseas feeling seems to be subsiding. If the worst is over then Jeremy's reaction isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Check back on Saturday for another weight loss update!
Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake
3 days ago





1 comment:
I've never been through a cleansing like your'e going through, but I'm glad it seems to be helping with weight loss. I'm sure Jer will be feeling better and more energetic soon.
Karen (sis)
Post a Comment