Saturday, February 9, 2008

Weigh-In Saturday

It has been a couple of weeks since I've updated you about Jeremy's weight loss. The last time I updated I told you that we switched to a digital scale. Well, the new scale seemed a little finicky at first. The first few times we step on it it gives one number but after that it gives a different number. So two weeks ago we went according to the number that seemed to make the most sense. But since then Jeremy has chosen to go with the first number that appears. (Does any of this make sense???!) So, with that being said, he is now at 245 lbs. I know that it seems like he's only lost 1 lb in the past two weeks but he has really lost about 4 or 5 lbs (I can't remember the exact amount and Jeremy's not home to clarify things!).

So, for today I'm not officially saying how many pounds Jeremy has lost but rather that he is now 245 lbs! This next week he is hoping to lose about 5 or 6 lbs. He has been a little relaxed in what he's been eating these past couple weeks so this next week will be about refocusing. If you have any good recipes for "no carb" meals, please let me know! I'm starting to tire of what to make for suppers (his lunches usually consist of supper leftovers). I know that the only way for this to work for Jeremy is for me to cook healthy. I love healthy foods (salad, veggies...) but even I'm starting to tire of salad every night. I need a new creative burst to keep me going. So any ideas - let me know!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I answered the question you asked on my blogoversary post so please drop by and check it out.
Susan

... said...

did you get the recipe i emailed you, not sure if i had a current address?

Anonymous said...

I just saw the pictures of your Valentines Day and was surprised by Jeremy. I can really see in his face that he has lost weight! Good Going!
Karen (sis)