Saturday, February 23, 2008

Weigh-In Saturday

This morning I was awoken (rather early for a Saturday morning) by Jeremy. He was too excited to keep his news to himself!

My sweetie has lost another 3lbs this week for a total of 41lbs. There was a lot less cheating this week which seemed to really make a difference. I know that Jeremy would still love to lose 4-6lbs each week (he is a goal setter and has a hard time staying excited and focused if the results don't come quickly) but still knows that "a pound is a pound". I was pleasently surprised this week as well because I was able to come up with supper ideas for each night.

Jeremy is now down to 241lbs; we're hoping that next Saturday the scale will show numbers in the 230's. Wow! It has been a long time since we've seen that number!

No comments: