I was just reading Heather's blog over at "Mumblings of a Mommy 'Monk'". She has an excellent post today (many of her's are!) called "The Prayer of a Righteous Woman". I encourage you to read it. For me, it was an encouragement / reminder to be continuously praying for our children.
There is an excellent book by Stormie Omartian called "The Power of a Praying Parent". I highly recommend it! Heather's blog today was a good reminder for me to blow the dust off my "Praying Parent" book and work through it again.
Check out and leave a comment on Heather's blog and then let me know what you thought!
Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake
3 days ago





2 comments:
Well, Leanne, I must say that you've just made my day! I'm so blessed to hear that you enjoyed that post. Thanks!!!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. This will be the week of decisions for us and whether we are really up for this challenge. In some way I feel like I am robbing Aiden of his babyhood and yet I feel like I am letting down an innocent child. However, we did sign up to do short term and this has definitely turned into long term, so it is time for them to find something permanent for him.
Thanks again, and I am so jealous of the flowers.
Post a Comment