Daniel just came home from school a bit ago and I just noticed that he has a loose tooth! It's the one sticking out a smidge on the bottom left (first one left of the two middle bottom teeth). Wow! I managed to not get overly emotional but the tears tried to come! My little boy is growing up! At his age, there aren't a whole lot of "firsts" left (compared to an infant who has a "first" every day or so). This is one that screams "I'm growing up whether you want me to or not"! I can't slow it down - guess I'll just have to accept it! Oh, I don't like change! But I love the proud look on my son's face. So worth it!
Excited boy and proud sister!





1 comment:
Oh wow! I keep checking Cole's teeth every once in a while too. It's exciting, but yes, sad. I am so proud of him though. Good luck with the tooth!
Post a Comment