Yesterday Jeremy & I were "at each other" a little. We weren't using our nicest words, tone of voice, attitudes, etc! You get the point. Anyway, he had a meeting last night so we could only exchange a quick "I'm sorry & I love you".
Around 9pm I got a call from my sweetie telling me to go to the front door. I have learned from past experiences not to ask questions but to just obey! So I did.
On our doorstop was a bouquet of a dozen white roses and a grocery bag with Rachel Ray's cooking magazine and a little candy treat! What a sweetheart! I love this man! Not only did he say "Sorry" before he left for his meeting but he took the time to unexpectedly speak my love language. 






1 comment:
WOW!!!! That gave me warm fuzzies :) I need to learn to do that more for my man, that's for sure. Hope his meeting didn't run to late, so you could speak his love language when he got home wink, wink :)
Post a Comment