
This past week has been quite the adventure & next week will be no exception!
This past week my Grandma passed away. The funeral will be on Monday. I was already planning to go to the Island this weekend to do an Epicure Tasting Party for my mom (thanks, Mom for helping me get practice with my new business!). Now, because of the funeral, I will take the kids and stay until Monday (the funeral is Monday). Jeremy isn't able to come as he has to work. They just had someone quit so that makes them even more short-staffed.
Because of the funeral, my sister is coming down from up north with my niece. The neat thing is that next weekend (Aug. 2nd), my parents and Jeremy & I are heading up to my sister's place. She has offered to take Daniel & Rebecca back home with her on Tuesday! They will be up north for about 5 days before we get there! Daniel will miss his last week of Summer School but his teacher said it would be okay as today is the last day for collecting marks.
So next Tuesday my sister & niece will leave with Daniel & Becca, Wed. & Thurs. I will be babysitting two kids and then Friday I won't have any kids so I can actually sleep in!!!! I'm so excited! Then next Saturday morning we leave for the great north for our vacation!
It will be strange for Jeremy & I to be home in the evenings without any kids! Jeremy's birthday is next Wed. so we may just go celebrate as we won't need a sitter!
For other thankful hearts, join Iris at Sting My Heart.




6 comments:
It *is* odd to be home without children when you are so accustomed to it! I pray that you have all the grace you need to go through the weekend, and that the time alone refreshes and renews you!
I'm so sorry for your loss. Blessings to you.
I am so sorry about your grandma's passing.
Blessings to you and your family.
Bless your heart, sorry for the loss of your grandmother.
So sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother. Enjoy the time you are speaking of!!
Susan
Sorry for the loss of your grandmother. Praying that God comforts you and family. Thanks for sharing your heart with us. Take care and have a blessed weekends.
Post a Comment