
First off, if you haven't read my post from yesterday, read it first (click here).
Now that you've read that post, we can move on to today's!
I'm excited to answer the question at the end of the last post - what did I learn this past week?
I believe God said that I can pursue this new venture but I need to stay focused on Him. I need to glorify Him in this process and not become prideful. The attitude of my heart is crucial. I can't become complacent in my relationship with Him, allowing life to get too busy. Having my relationship with Jesus Christ get stronger and stronger still has to be my priority. The priority of my business will come a few notches down on the ladder after God, Jeremy and my kids. I also need to make sure I have time for my church commitments (when we find one).
So, with that being said, I'm excited to announce that I am a new Independant Consultant for the 100% Canadian company, Epicure. Epicure is an amazing company that offers herbs, spices, and professional-grade cookware along with a few other things. Their food products are versatile, healthy and delicious and one of the things I love most about the company is that their products are affordable! So if you happen to live in Canada (sorry - it's not available in the US) and would like to hear more about it, leave a comment on this post.
To summarize, today I am thankful that God has opened the doors for me to move forward with this new adventure, that He has already been blessing me. I am also thankful that I placed the whole business opportunity in His hands to see what He would do with it. I'm thankful that I am at complete peace about this venture and that I seem to have a permanent smile on my face! I love it when God puts His hands on something and blesses us with it!
I would love to hear what you are thankful for! Click on the comment button at the end of the post and share from your heart! If you would like to join others as they give thanks, visit Iris at Sting My Heart.




3 comments:
May God richly bless you dear one.
Congrats on your new job! Thank you for sharing your thankful heart.
Remain blessed!
Congrats on your new venture and endeavor. Yes, you have certainly set your priorties in line as they must be!!! God's blessings to you on it.
Susan
Post a Comment