Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weigh-In Saturday - a day late!

Here it is June 1st already and I have so much running around in my head that I want to write about. Because the topics don't all connect, I'll do them in separate posts. Keep scrolling down for the following two posts!

I'll begin with Jeremy's weight loss update. I didn't get a chance to write it yesterday because we went to Vancouver for the night (you can read about that in the next post).

Last week was the week following Jeremy's cleansing / detox. Because he had restrained himself so much during that week, he ended up cheating quite a bit. I continued to make healthy meals and for the most part he ate healthy for his lunches, but he didn't do so well with his breakfasts and snacking.

When it was time to weigh himself yesterday morning, he didn't want to do it. But after thinking about it, Jeremy stepped on the scale. He had gained two pounds putting him at 241 lbs again. Later yesterday morning, Jeremy mowed the lawn. He must have swetted alot and burned a lot of calories because, out of curiosity, Jeremy weighed himself again was pleased with the 239 lbs that flashed on the scale! He had lost 2 lbs within a couple hours, putting him back to he weight from the previous week.

Summed up, it basically means that Jeremy technically didn't lose any pounds last week! This weekend eating healthy has been on the back burner (hard to do when you're not at home) but Jeremy is planning to record what he eats starting tomorrow morning. Hopefully that will help him to remain on track and get below this taunting 239 lbs!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Tell him I admire him for working on it. I've been there....it's hard. I need to do it again!!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

I guess there is something to be said about exercise. I especially like the fact that doing yard/house work is exercise. It makes it more worthwhile to do. Keep up the good work, Jer! Karen (sis)