Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Many thanks to Iris for hosting Thankful Thursday.

I am thankful for:

  • having to kill only one ant inside the house so far this morning; maybe the liquid ant poison is actually working!
  • my husband who challenges and encourages me
  • my two children who think I'm the best Mom in the whole world
  • friends who understand
  • God's Word coming more & more alive in my life
  • unexpected cancellations that make the day a little less hectic

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5,6

What are you thankful for today?

8 comments:

Chris said...

Any time God is using His Word to heighten your awareness of Him, it is a wonderful place to be-Praise The Lord for His working in your family!

Anonymous said...

At the end of your post you asked what I was thankful for. Besides sunshine, I am thankful that I am learning to trust God when our future is uncertain. I am thankful to not be anxious about if we will be moving and wondering when we will hear. God is good!
Karen (sis)

Denise said...

Bless you for sharing your thankful heart.

Tracy said...

Yay! Thank you or sharing the blessings of your heart...definitely an encouragement to me tonight!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Thanks for sharing your list today. A true blessing.

Anonymous said...

Great list! Love that verse of scripture, God bless you.

Living Beyond said...

I'm also in a season of God's Word coming more and more alive to me - I', so excited for you because I love it when God starts drawing me.

May you see His Power and Glory this week.

Blessings on ya!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your grateful list. Good luck with the ant problem. God bless.