Happy Birthday to...
ME!
Yup! It's my birthday today! I am now closer to 40 than I am to 3o! I'm not too sure how I feel about that, but what's a girl to do?!
Tonight Jeremy and I are going out for supper and then maybe mini-golfing. We'll play that part by ear. My theory for going out in the evening is that we can't come back until the kids are in bed and asleep, otherwise it's not worth going out!
We are swapping babysitting with some friends so we don't have to pay for a babysitter. Her birthday is on Monday so I'll go over there and watch their kids then. I'm all for saving money!
I'll try to post tomorrow morning about our fabulous date but it's Daniel's sports day tomorrow and I'm hoping to go watch.





6 comments:
Happy Birthday Leanne! Hope you have a fabulous time tonight.
YEAH Happy Birthday lady enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!
Happy Birthday Leanne!!! Have a wonderful evening out and a fun time at Daniel's sports day tomorrow.
I have thought about calling tonight, but I figured you would probably be out. Looks like I was right. Hope it is a fun evening (with the best part being that you don't have to put your kids to bed!) Hope it's been a great day, Sis, Love Karen
Oh - Happy birthday to you!!! How neat that you are going mini-golfing. I haven't been in years...
Have a great time with your beloved!
Happy Birthday! How was your date? Trust you had fun. God bless you!!
Post a Comment