This past week he got serious about eating right but didn't go extreme on things. He was hoping to lose 5lbs this week.
When Jeremy called me into the bathroom this morning I had a feeling that the scale results were in his favor. And right I was! Jeremy lost 11 lbs! He is down to 240 lbs now! He was pretty excited this morning to say the least!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another note, I am typing one handed today. I woke up in the night with my right wrist in extreme pain. I think it's from writing on the cake yesterday. I used the store bought tube of icing for decorating / writing. It was quite difficult to squeeze out. I'm hoping that my wrist is better by tomorrow as I need to take minutes at our church's congregational meeting. I sent Jeremy to the store this morning to buy a tensor bandage. It is already helping but I think some Ibuprofen is next on the list!





3 comments:
Congratulations, Jeremy!!! Way to go! I'm sure this will motivate you to continue in the coming weeks! Karen (sis)
WAY TO GO JEREMY!! I knew you could do it! Keep up the good work.
Take care of that wrist Leanne!! Bless you guys.
Pam
Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes Scotland is beautiful - always green with rolling hills. Very cold though but I see you come from Canada so you are used to a cold climate. I once went to visit a friend in British Columbia and loved it. I will come and visit you again here on your blog
Post a Comment