The Rules:
1. Write your own Six-Word Memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
Here is Susan's Memoir: "She loved the word of God."
I enjoyed trying to come up with my six-word Memoir. I wanted it to represent where I'm at right now and for the future. This is what I came up with:
"A Woman Striving After God's Heart."
I tag the following ladies because I'd love to hear what their six-word memoir is:
Leanne of Impressions
Yvonne of Life as a Gronau
Kristen of Janzen/Larsen family
Karen of Karen's Ramblings
Telma of CanadaBrazil
...and anyone else who would like to participate!





2 comments:
Leanne, I think you have chosen a great memoir. We can all be striving after God's heart each and every day. Karen (sis)
I had a chance to get on a computer and had to see what you posted. Great one. Thanks for participating.
Susan
Post a Comment