The last of my daycare kids just went home, the sun was shining (notice the past tense!), so I thought I'd take advantage of the sun and take some new pictures of the flowers blooming in my front flower beds. I can't take all the credit for the flowers - most of them were here before we moved in 3 1/2 yrs ago.
I also gave the camera to the children, much to their excitement! Besides just letting them get snap-happy I asked them to take pictures of something that God made that they are thankful for. Daniel ended up taking pictures of our neighbor's basketball hoop and a passing van, but he did end up with a couple of very good pictures. And Becca ended up managing to miss the dandelions everywhere (except for a couple)!
Here are the results of our little photo shoot this afternoon!
My Pictures
Becca's Pictures
Daniel's Pictures





1 comment:
Giving the camera to the kids with a purpose is a great idea. The pictures turned out really good, too. Karen (sis)
Post a Comment