Monday, September 15, 2008

Weigh In Monday

Minus 2 = 232lbs

Jeremy is happy that he lost weight this past week but is feeling frustrated because he's not cheating and feels that he should have lost more. Also, with only seven weeks left to reach his goal weight, he's feeling the pressure. Calculations show that Jeremy needs to lose 4lbs each week, so only losing 2lbs this week really puts the pressure on.

This next week, Jeremy plans to try eating more veggies (something we've slacked on this past week) and drink more water (he has really slacked on this in the past months). Other than that, there's not a lot more he can change. I'm really proud of him because he has stopped snacking in the evenings, is avoiding sushi and all other "treats" till he's reached his goal weight.

On an exciting note, Jeremy pulled out a pair of size 38 black jeans that he hasn't worn for years! That means he has gone from a very tight 42" waist to a very comfortable 38" waist! Yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo for you Jeremy!! I can't believe you are doing so well! Karen

Susan said...

I'm proud of his 2 lbs lost. The important thing is for us, who are working at losing weight, not to give up!!! I'm sure getting into that pair of jeans was a real treat to him.

Your pork loin sounds like a great buy!!!
Susan