Today I read a couple of blogs that spoke to me personally so I wanted to share them with you.
The first one is Lysa TerKeurst at Proverbs 31 Ministries. The title of her post from today is called "Good Mom, Bad Mom, Good Mom". I think it's something that all Moms can relate to, unless you're perfect! Click on the post title to check it out.
Now that you've checked out Lysa's post, here is another post that I really enjoyed today. It's by Nancy Douglas at Olive Leaf Ministries. One of the ministries she's recently started are short video devotionals. I really enjoyed this one (it's actually from yesterday but I only watched it today) and just had to pass it along to you. I hope you enjoy it as well! Nancy has also provided some Home Study Notes to help you dig deeper! So go on over and enjoy Nancy's "Silence is Golden".
After you've checked out these two blogs, I'd love to know what you thought. Leave me a message & let me know!
Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake
3 days ago





1 comment:
Hi Leanne, Just wanted you to know I posted my award. Thank you again for passing this one to me.
Susan
Post a Comment