Saturday, September 6, 2008

Catch Up

Here it is the end of the first week of a new school year and I haven't done a post about Daniel's 1st day back to school! So here is his unofficial "First Day Back to School" post!

Here is my little boy, who is not so little anymore, proud to be in Grade 2!

Daniel - almost 7yrs old
And to top it off, if you didn't notice from the picture, Daniel lost another tooth a week or so ago. It's his top front tooth. We were at McDonald's and his tooth became extra loose. I asked him if he wanted me to try to gently pull it out. He agreed, so with little effort, his tooth popped right out! He was so excited!

Another sign my son is growing up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daniel is looking more grown up than when I saw him a month ago. How did that happen? He must be eating his wheaties or spinach or something!! I'm glad he is doing well at school. Karen