Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!
I meant to do this yesterday but time got away from me! Thirty-eight years ago you made a covenant between each other and God. Many changes have taken place since then - some life-changing ones, and you have remained faithful to each other and to God. You are carrying on a legacy that began with Grandpa Craig and have passed it on to each of your children. We will continue to pray that all three of us kids will take hold, nurture and pass on the legacy of our Christian faith to our children. And Lord-willing it will continue on through the generations to follow. Thank you for being faithful!
Happy 38th Anniversary!
Dec. 13, 1969





1 comment:
Congratulations, Mom and Dad! Boy how times change. You both look so young, and I can see the resemblance of us and our children in you. The next 38 years will be better, I'm sure. Any journey with God will only get better. Karen (sis)
Post a Comment