I have a couple of different friends who could really use prayer right now. I will omit their names, but please pray for them as God leads you.
#1 One friend is pregnant with her sixth child & just had a biopsy taken today (possible cancer).
#2 A blog friend is sitting by her husband's side awaiting his heart surgery in the morning.
Both of these friends love the Lord and are striving to remain firm. Thank you for your prayers.
Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake
3 days ago





2 comments:
Of course I'll pray. Please keep us informed of the outcome of the heart surgery and pregnancy/biopsy. Karen
October 12, 2008
Hang in there Jeremy, and remember, with dieting you will have your ups and downs and there will be times when you don't lose or gain for a while. However, if you stick with your diet I have no doubt that you will start to lose weight again. All the best in your battle with weight loss.
Post a Comment