Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Family Time

A couple Sundays ago, we went to The Apple Barn here in town. Daniel had been in Kindergarten for a field trip but the rest of us had never been. We met some friends there from our new church and had a great time!

The kids went up and down the slide and through the little maze over and over again. We laughed and cheered so hard when Jeremy & our friends went down a very steep, windy & not-so-wide of a slide! I was wise and decided to stay on firm ground (okay - I was probably a little scared & I'm not that adventerous!).
It was a beautiful sunny, October day. It was good to be out in the fresh air and enjoying some time with new friends. It felt like old times (hanging out with people we know)!

Here are some picutres from our outing!

3 comments:

Susan said...

What a grand time. I'm so thankful God has put some new friends in your lives at your new church. God is good!!!!
Susan

About Nancy said...

I absolutely love the fall time and love seeing your pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Barb said...

It's time for an update, you've been AWOL for quite a while now.