Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Weigh In Wednesday

Jeremy has changed his weigh in day to Wednesdays now.

With Thanksgiving this past weekend and an uneventful fishing trip filled with junk food the weekend before Jeremy's weight decided to reverse itself. As of this past weekend, he had gained 5lbs. But after getting back on track these past couple days, he was excited this morning when he weighed himself and found he had just lost 4 of those 5 gained pounds!

So as of this morning, Jeremy's weight is 231 lbs. I must say that he is definately more encouraged to be back on track for this next week.

As a side note, I just have to tell you about a meal I made last weekend. I cooked up some salmon with some prepared tzaziki dip on top. It was SO good! I love easy to make meals that taste delicous and are healthy! Now I can't wait for the next time I make salmon!

Do you have any healthy meals that you want to share? Click on the "Comments" to leave your tips, recipes or comments.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Tell you husband I have the same story for this week. When we were home for that one day I got to weigh and had lost 2 lbs, even while on vacation. Then Mickey had his surgery and when I got back home to weigh I had gained back, not only those 2 lbs but 3 more!!! We ate so much STUFF and wrong foods during that 4 days. Anyway, today, 3 days later, I have lost all 5 of those lbs, and am ready to go down once again. It's being determined not to get discouraged when these things happen. On other attempts to lose I'd just "give up" when something like this would have happened. Not this time!!! It just lights the fire under me to get with it. The secret is truly eatting the GOOD foods which truly satisfy.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jeremy! Glad you are still losing weight, even if it isn't quite how you want it to be done. Karen