Monday, February 25, 2008

Worth Watching

I'm so tired and I can't nap. I still have two kids awake - one of which is a big mischief maker. My solution - I'm blogging! I tried reading my Bible a bit earlier but felt myself dozing off so that won't work right now either.

On Friday I blogged about my gift to Jeremy for Valentine's Day. We just finished the first of "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy, "The Fellowship of the Ring". I am thoroughly enjoying it so far. The movie ended and I was surprised! I thought the whole journey finished in the first movie. If you haven't seen the movies yet, I highly recommend them (it seems weird to be saying that when I have refused to see them for so long). They tell a story of deep friendship and courage. And I was pleasantly surprised that, at least so far, the scary guys aren't that gruesome looking. They are pretty icky but not unbearable. I'm looking forward to the next movie, "The Two Towers". Maybe we'll start it tonight. I've learned my lesson though; we have to stop the movie early enough in the evening so that we can watch something lighter on TV before going to bed. That way I can have a good sleep.

No comments: