The sun is shining!
We haven't had a beautiful, sunny day like this for quite some time. Jeremy has taken Daniel and Rebecca to the park while I am at home with "my little girl" I take care of. She is napping almost finished her nap. As I was getting a drink of water from the kitchen sink I saw a splash of color in the back yard. Could that possibly be some spring flowers peeking their heads out of the dirt? I had to investigate!
This is what I found!








"Creation Calls"
by Brian Doerksen
I have felt the wind blow, whispering your name
I have seen your tears fall when I watch the rain
How could I say there is no God
When all around creation calls
A singing bird, a mighty tree
The vast expanse of open sea
Gazing at a bird in flight, soaring through the air
Lying down beneath the stars, I feel your presence there
I love to stand at ocean's shore
And feel the thundering breakers roar
To walk through golden fields of grain
'Neath endless blue horizon's frame
Listening to a river run, watering the earth
Fragrance of a rose in bloom, a newborn's cry at birth
(chorus 1)
(chorus 2)
I believe, I believe, I believe
Lyrics provided by www.seekalyric.com
5 comments:
NO FAIR! We won't see spring for 3 months. Tonight Ernie and I saw that a street sign was completely buried from the snow being plowed and from the snow-blower. The snow is almost up to the top of our five foot fence. I'm sure you don't want to hear me whining about our winter, so I'll say how beautiful your flowers are! How wonderful to see those signs of Spring. I look forward to green grass when I see you next month. Love Karen (sis)
I don't mean to rub it in! Really!
That's a lot of snow! If you want to I'll let you put your hands in the dirt when you're here...and while you're at it you can pull a few weeds...!
Anytime you need a break from the snow, just gaze at the pictures!
What beautiful pictures! Gorgeous. Thanks for your sweet comments on my PMS post. Oh I would so love an afternoon nap, that would be a God send, but I have a very busy Master 6 (7 tomorrow) and Miss 4 bustling around. Tonight's sleep will be cherished :-)
Yippee!! My little Cutie's flowers are coming up in the front yard, here too. Dwarf purple irises - they are SO cute! Lots of little buds everywhere, especially with all the sun in the last few days. I'm lovin' it - the sun and the flowers!
Karen - I hope Master 7 has a wonderful day! I'm still laughing about your PMS post!
Sweet mummy - I don't think I've ever heard of dwarf purple irises. I'll have to come check them out! I also can't wait until your stargaze lilies come out - the pink ones by your front door. The fragrance is amazing - what every flower should smell like!
Post a Comment