I was having fun with "my little guy" today. Actually he started it! I was feeding him his lunch and he started pulling the bib up and over his eyes. He'd pause like that and then put the bib down and smile a BIG smile - all the while waiting for a reaction. It was so cute I had to take pictures! Of course I played right along!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Peek-a-Boo!
I was having fun with "my little guy" today. Actually he started it! I was feeding him his lunch and he started pulling the bib up and over his eyes. He'd pause like that and then put the bib down and smile a BIG smile - all the while waiting for a reaction. It was so cute I had to take pictures! Of course I played right along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment