My heart is heavy today
I'm seeking God for encouragement
Medley
(Give/Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus/With Or Without You/Your Love Oh Lord)
by Third Day
You said all that follow You may find
Comfort and pain, blessings in hard times
Were I to leave, where else would I go?
The words of life and of truth you hold
All I want is love
I confess to this
I will take it, Lord
All You have to give
Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His wonderful face
And the things of Earth
Will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace
And you give yourself away
And you give yourself away
And you give
And you give
And you give yourself away
All I want is love
And I confess to this
I will take it, Lord
All You have to give
All You have to give
All You have
All You have to give
Your love, oh Lord
Reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness stretches to the sky
And Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains
Your justice flows like the ocean's tides
And I will lift my voice
To worship You, my King
I will find my strength
In the shadow of Your wings
Your love, oh Lord
Reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness stretches to the sky
"Do not be anxious about anything,
but in everything, by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God,
which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus"
Philippians 4:6,7
"In repentance and rest is your salvation,
in quietness and trust is your strength."
Isaiah 30:15
Thank you for your encouragement today, Jesus!
1 comment:
I am blown away by this post, I just scrolled down after visiting the post about your son's tooth, and here in big letters is the Memory Verses I was meditating upon last week - Phil 4:6-7. I had been so challenged by them and in my MVM post for Monday I even said that I had a feeling they were going to follow me around...they have...again I was feeling somewhat anxious and here the reminder - thank you! This was spot on. Thank you God.
Post a Comment