Well, it's a few days past Wednesday but thought I'd post Jeremy's results anyway.
On Wed., Jeremy was down to 240lbs. He just came out & told me that he weighed himself this morning & is down to 239lbs. I think Jeremy's been more purposeful this week in his eating and I'm trying to help him by ensuring I have heathy meals made for supper each night. At times it's frustrating to cook healthy and not just quickly throw together a casserole-type meal, but I know that how I cook greatly influences Jeremy's weight loss.
If you have any recipes that are healthy (low-carb), I'd love to hear about them.
Check back on Wednesday for another update on Jeremy's progress.
Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake
3 days ago





2 comments:
Wish I had someone to cook for me :o)
Susan
I battle throwing things together for dinner too. It is never as healthy to prepare food this way but the biggest temptation ever. Congrats to Jeremy. I admire anyone who succeeds in getting the weight off. Kudos to you too for your support.
Post a Comment