Well, Jeremy's been eating much healthier this past week & really focusing on his diet. He has lessened the amount of coffee he drinks and has been enjoying his variety of teas.
Last night he went to a movie with a friend and enjoyed some diet pop & popcorn, which unfortunately didn't help with his weigh in this morning. The scale said 242lbs.
Okay, now the truth is coming out. Jeremy just told me that he's been enjoying a "few" hedgehog chocolates at work (Christmas leftovers!), etc. So in some ways he's been eating better but overall it wasn't enough to make a dent in his weight loss. Each day is a new day...one day at a time...
Here's to next week!
Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake
3 days ago





1 comment:
I know what Jeremy is going through!!! I'm having a hard time getting the mind set I had before things went off base for me. We both just have to keep plugging on and not quiting!!!!
Susan
Post a Comment