Saturday, January 3, 2009

Catch Up

Jeremy is out for the evening and the kids are in bed. So I thought I'd update a little before starting my movie.

Before Christmas, a friend from Bible school was out for her grandma's funeral so a group of us decided to get together for a little "girl's nite out". Each of us were unit-mates (lived in the same unit) during my first year at Columbia Bible College. The only one missing was my roommate, Elisabeth, who lives in Germany.

First we met at a local restaurant, then because it happened to be the time change ("hey, it's not as late as we thought...!"), we headed back to my place for a little further catching up. Jeremy was there so he got to reminisce with us as we looked through old year books.

Here are a few pictures of our evening.
Me, Laurali, Dolly, Lisa & Misty

Dolly, Lisa & Misty

Me & Laurali

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm sure that was a very special time.
Susan

Dolly said...

Great to see those pictures, Leanne! What a great evening that was!!! :)