Several weeks ago, I mentioned about a friend of mine that has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She regularly updates on how she's doing. I have her permission to share the link with you. As she said, "The more people praying, the better". The problem is that I think I need to add your e-mail individually.
So, if you would like to receive her regular updates on how she is doing with her chemo treatments & how she is choosing to praise God through this challenge, leave a comment telling me so & I'll add your e-mail address to her CarePages updates (be sure to leave your e-mail address if I don't already have it).
If you don't want to receive her updates but still want to pray for her, her name is Danika. Her husband, Scott is a State trooper in Washington & they just had their 6th child just before she started her chemo. She is the same age as me - 36. It sure puts things into perspective!
Please keep them in your prayers.
~ Thank you
Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake
3 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment