While we were on holidays, Jeremy managed to only gain a few pounds.
Jeremy & I were discussing his weight loss the other day. He is goal driven. If he has a goal to work towards then he has great will power. If he doesn't have a goal to motivate him then his drive goes flat.
Last November when he started his weight loss journey he had a goal of losing weight for a class reunion in July. But when the reunion was cancelled he lost his motivation. It's taken him several months to find something else to be motivated about, but now his goal is our anniversary in November.
He is planning a weekend away for just the two of us. All I know is that "these dates" in November I am not available for doing any Epicure parties, that we are going to the Island and that the kids are going staying with my parents. Jeremy wanted the whole thing to be a surprise but knew that he had to tell me so I wouldn't book any parties! Anyway, this is now his motivation.
Yesterday we were talking and both of us thought the same thing at the same time! We both agreed that if Jeremy reaches his ideal weight before our anniversary, we are going to buy him a suit. Right now he only has dress pants (now a couple sizes too big) and various dress shirts. The last suit jacket he owned was when we were dating. It's time to update the style and get him all "snazzied" up! We're both quite excited about this new goal!
Check back on Monday for the next weight loss update!
Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake
3 days ago





1 comment:
Those are two great goals and motivations!!! I walked 38 minutes today :o) That's a real gainer for me.
Susan
Post a Comment