Here are the rules of the game: 1) Link to the person who 'tagged' you; 2) Post the rules on your blog; 3) List 6 random facts about yourself; 4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post; 5) Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog; 6) Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog.
I know I've done a couple like this before, so hopefully I won't repeat myself!
- When I was growing up (and even sometimes now), you could often find me wearing pants and sweatshirts in the middle of summer. We have a few family pictures to prove it!
- I don't like the smell of hay (or any smells to do with farms or animals really); actually it almost makes my stomach sick - don't know why?!
- I was very shy growing up
- I (along with my sister) would run around with 5" high heels on when I was younger
- I have had glasses since I was in grade 3
- I love the smell of clothes & bedding after its dried on the clothes line
Well, it seems that most of my random things are from when I was younger! Now you know a little more about me!
I'm not going to tag anyone specifically, but if you do this meme, leave a comment on my blog to let me know - I like learning new things about other people. And check out Susan's 6 Random Things here!





1 comment:
Thanks for participating!!! I began wearing glasses in about the 3rd grade, too!!!
Susan
Post a Comment