I have so much to talk about, yet nothing much at all!
Our lives the past few weeks have been far from boring, but nothing exciting has happened! It started in January with Daniel having a seizure which has resulted in a medication change. Things seem to be fine in that department. He's been off his original medication now for about a week and so far no seizures. We are praying that God will continue to allow this medication to work for Daniel with no liver damage. We have definately seen an increase in his appetite. I continuously check to make sure he's eating healthy.
Last week Daniel missed 4 days of school as he had the nasty flu going around. He was extra tired, and his stomach was sick in more ways than one (I think that was tactfully put!). He seems to be fully recovered from that & back to his usual energy.
Becca had bronchitis (according to the walk-in clinic doctor - not sure how much weight I put on what they say) and has finished with her puffer & antibiodics. Her cough & nose have cleared up too. I'm hoping that she is finished being sick for the season.
Jeremy has had a head cold for the past several days. Monday night / early Tuesday morning (about 1:30am) Jeremy woke me up to tell me he was going to the Emergancy at the hospital. He had an ear infection and was in extreme pain. He had a lot of ear problems when he was little and now often gets an ear infection when he gets a cold. The heavy drugs (morphine & Tylenol 3's) didn't touch the pain for several hours. Yesterday afternoon, the antibiotics kicked in and his ear started draining, relieving some pressure & pain. Last night right before bed, he ended up getting sick! At this point we're not sure if it's from all the drugs he took yesterday or if it's the flu. He went to work today but came home a couple hours in. He is extremely dizzy & when he moves his stomach feels very nauseaus. He's sleeping right now & hoping that whatever this is will pass through his system quickly and that he will be back at work tomorrow.
As for me, I have so far avoided all the things going around. I've had times of feeling queezy and exhausted (but it's probably from me staying up too late). I'm trying to get to bed earlier these days, hoping that ample sleep will keep me from getting sick.
I know that wasn't a very exciting update, but figured I'd post it, nonetheless.
Oh, and Jeremy didn't weigh himself this morning so there's nothing to report.
Oh (again)! Daniel & I got new glasses last week! I'll try to remember to take pictures and post them soon.
Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake
3 days ago





1 comment:
Boy what a time your family has had. Hope it is behind you now and that you did escape it completely.
Susan
Post a Comment