Thursday, August 30, 2007

Jeremy's Fishing Adventure

At the end of June I enjoyed a great fishing trip up north with my brother-in-law Ernie and 2 of his friends. On the first morning I took this picture while waiting for Ernie to pick me up from the beach. In 2 1/2 days we caught 15 salmon and 14 halibut. God humbled me on the first day with no fish but several for the other guys. The next 2 days He blessed me with 5 of the 15 salmon caught. I had an amazing time connecting with Ernie and spending time in God's country & open waters.









4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Cool pictures Jeremy - way to go on doing a blog - can't say Eric will ever do that:)

Lisa Lu said...

What an incredible picture! One I would blow-up and frame!

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

WOW! Nice fish, Jer! I love that first pic - looks like a great 'sea' kind of morning.

Leanne said...

Welcome, friends :)
That first picture reminds me of the movie, "Children of Men," the end scene...