I just received my prize that I won from the Ultimate Blog Party! I won the second Canadian prize from the PMS Club. I found out I won just before we went away for Spring Break.
It's a bright & cheery display photo album with a quote on the front that says, "A cheerful heart brings a smile to your face. Proverbs 15:13 ~ The Message". It's a perfect little album to put pictures in from a certain event. I might just put our Spring Break pictures in it (see here and here)! It came with a cute homemade card.
2 comments:
Glad you liked it! it was hard to give away! :)
What a lovely prize and uplifting words too. Yay! So nice to receive something especially when there is hard stuff going on around you, illness and what not. May your heart be restored to full cheer!
Post a Comment