Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I won!

I just found out today that I won the Canadian part of the contest over at Sweetmummy's blog! I'm so excited. I totally didn't think I'd win and at one point I almost didn't finish and send off my trivia answers. Now to decide what I'm going to spend my $20 Chapters/Indigo/Coles gift card on!



On another note, I have a question for all you with "Blogger" blogs. Are any of you having problems with some of the writing being in Spanish rather than English? I am. Different parts of my blog (the part at the top where you can sign in to write a post as well as the comments part on mine and others' blogs) are written in Spanish rather than English. If it was in French it wouldn't be such a problem, but I don't know any Spanish! I tried finding a way to e-mail Blogger about this problem and have been unsuccessful. Let me know if you are having the same problem, know how to contact Blogger about problems or have any advice in this area. Thanks!

2 comments:

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

Congratulations! I will get it to you tomorrow if that's OK.

The Olson's: said...

No problem, just bring it to church!