Friday, January 23, 2009

Polishing

I was just catching up on some blogs and was touched by Nancy's words over at The Olive Leaf Ministries. She was talking about struggles that we all face and how we handle them. Here is a snipit of what she wrote:

"Trials will indeed come but each challenge serves to polish us into the image of Christ."

Somehow, that touched my heart, right where I needed it to. I've been struggling to feel much of anything this past week or so since Daniel's seizure & Becca's tumble. I know neither of them are overly huge ordeals, but they still put my heart at unrest.

The things Nancy wrote are nothing new, but God in His great wisdom knew I needed those words. Thank you, Lord, for once again touching my heart in just the right way.

To read Nancy's full post, click here.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I never cease to be amazed at how He will give me just the right word, from one source or another, just when I need it. Wonderful the way He uses the blog to do so many times.
Susan