One Saturday in December, I was working so Jeremy took Daniel & Becca along with another friend and two of his kids to the Surrey Museum to see the Lego exhibit that was showing. It was SO neat! The kids (both young & old) had a great time, looking at all the intricate Lego displays. There was also an area where the kids could build their own creations with Lego. Here are just a few of the pictures Jeremy took. Oh and by the way, there will be a Lego exhibit at Science World in Vancouver, BC. Click here for more info.
This is a picture of Jeremy & I at his work Christmas banquet in December.
Here is Becca all bundled up & ready to play in the first snowfall in December (Daniel was still in school)! It was quite a process but she didn't complain and actually stayed outside by herself for quite sometime!
And finally, here are a couple pictures Daniel took.
The teddy bear is Becca's and is very special to her. In early December I took Becca to the firehall for a car seat safety check. We have been waiting for her to weigh 40lbs so she could get out of the Stage 2 seat & go into a booster seat but she wasn't quite at the required weight. One day I noticed that her shoulders were above hole for the straps so I booked us an appointment. Rebecca has been quite anxious to advance to a booster seat so she was all smiles when the fireman said she was tall enough for a booster! Although she didn't quite weigh enough, her height was sufficient. During the inspection, the fireman gave Rebecca this teddy bear. She slept with it every night after dressing it & putting a little blanket on it. Needless to say I was very shocked when she allowed Grandma & Grandpa (my parents) to sleep with it when they were here after Christmas! But no matter how much Grandpa asked, Becca wouldn't let them take the teddy bear home with them! It was so sweet! 
The stuffed border collie dog is Daniel's first and only Webkin. While we were on our holidays in November we got the kids each a Webkin (another very special item).
Well, that's it for now. I have more pictures to post but I will post them separately.
1 comment:
Great pictures. What a neat display to view!!! Love the picture of you two.
Susan
Post a Comment