Leanne, I'm so thankful for your joy too! It has taken me a while (a few years?) to find my joy and I'm so grateful for it. Your flowers here make me feel joyful too. So beautiful!
I am first and foremost a Christian, a child of God. I am also a wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt...! I am STRIVING to learn more about Jesus and to glorify Him in all I do.
7 comments:
Leanne,
I'm so thankful for your joy too! It has taken me a while (a few years?) to find my joy and I'm so grateful for it. Your flowers here make me feel joyful too. So beautiful!
May God always surround you with His joy.
I am glad you have JOY!
Have a great week & Happy TT!
Some people don't realize how hard it is to find true joy. I'm so glad you have it!!!
Me too- in ALL things!
Only in Him could I have it!
sheila
JOY in the Lord! Now that IS a special blessing!
Happy Thankful Thursday.
Yep. There's nothing like that crazy joy even when it seems there's nothing to be joyful about. That's the thing about being a child of God.
Post a Comment