Thursday, August 30, 2007

A New Beginning

Well, here it is - my first post on our new blog!

I have enjoyed reading and commenting on a number of your blogs and am excited about the opportunity for me to be able to express my thoughts and share our family adventures with you. I also see this as an opportunity for our families and friends further away to be able to connect with us on a more day-to-day level rather than a phone call here or there.

Please leave a comment and I hope you enjoy more of what's to come!

6 comments:

karen said...

Leanne, How cool is this!! You finally did it! I will check often to keep track of you all. Say hi to the kids for us, Karen

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys! I'm very excited for you both! This is a great way to keep in touch! Are you on Facebook as well? I find that a wonderful way to stay updated with friends as well!
PS: Nice fish Jer!

Anonymous said...

Great Picture Jeremy. It is neat to see you getting into the blogging thing... I might have to try to figure it out too. Glen

Yvonne said...

Welcome to the blogging world - your life will never be the same:)

Lisa Lu said...

Welcome to the addiction! I am very excited to hear everything that's going on in the lives of the Olson's!

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

Leanne! I can echo what Yvonne said - your life will never be the same! Balance is the name of the blog game. It's a lot of fun. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and we'll enjoy visiting!